Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: problems with browser

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mintersPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i am finding that when i open vdj sometimes some of my bpms are missing. all my files have been analysed. and other times i open vdj they are there.

anyone any ideas to resolve the problem????

cheers dave :)

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 2:56 pm
It's most likely to do with some of your filenames having 'dodgy' characters in,

Try opening you're virtual dj database xml file in internet explorer, if it comes up with an error it probably means the next track has a dodgy character in the filename.

If you then look at the file in notepad you can work out which track it is, you'll then need to rename it.

Chances are you've got a few of these, I had about 50, once i renamed all these files I was able to re-analyze the lot.

The problem is it loads the xml file top to bottom but stops if it hits an error.

Common examples of dodgy characters are quotes and aposhtro-phied e's !

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 3:47 pm
mintersPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i am getting this error message in the xml file

Whitespace is not allowed at this location. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Program Files/VirtualDJ/VirtualDJ Databas...

<Song FileName="Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson - Ghost Riders In The Sky.mp3" Filesize="2720638">
ft:1em;text-indent:-2em"> <BPM Bpm="233" />

any ideas???

Inviato Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 4:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)