Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: IS THIS JUST ME

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ive been having thhis sort of problem for a while. Im using a soundblaster audigy zs sound card - 1gb ram - celeron 3.2 processor - 2hd (1 20gb for OS & 1 300gb for media) I know i have the demo version or had the demo version, but I am a registered atomix 3.4 user (funkmasterSr). The problem i am having is that for some reason music with deep bass sounds choppy, I first noticed this with - Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor. i thought it was a connection problem until i put my headphones in and got the same thing. i know peoples first response would be to buy the Full version, but i was having this problem with atomix full version. Theres nothing wrong with the mp3's because they play perfect in mediajukebox & media player. next I took the soundcard out and put in a turtle beach sound card - works good - so why not use the turtle beach? because the tb sound card is very limited i.e. no tone controls , limited setting period plus i heard that soundblaster was a alright sound card. Ive seen Atomix & Virtual on other machines and i noticed that the (scroll bar or wave bar on top runs smooth with the music , on my machine mine is sort of skipping , i have been on some of the blogs and watched some demos and seen how the scroll bars move so smoothly,but mine does not do that and when i scroll through my music w/ the side scroll bar the bar on top skips, but not the music SOMETIMES. in al i think its a driver problem or the audigy. Even though I am looking for a solution - a recommadtion of a better soundcard or driver would be good -----------by the the way all my drives are updated along with WINDOWS updates nothing runing in background except soundcard controls and windows THANKS FOR READING ANY HELP WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATED

Inviato Tue 12 Sep 06 @ 8:49 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
If you have a license, why not update to V4, it has way better sound?

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 1:38 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)