Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: blue video please help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i need help when i video mix the deck 1 plays perfect but the video on deck 2 flashes blue throughout the whole song whats wrong

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 5:44 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Sounds like the result of your video card not supporting accelration, disable it in the video tab and see if it goes away.

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 4:57 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
what kind of video card is it anyway?

Inviato Wed 13 Sep 06 @ 5:14 pm
my video card is an ati radeon 9250 256mb and i run dual monitors off that yes i tried that hardware acceleration tip and it seems to be working ok now gonna run it at the club this weekend. is it possible to run a vdj on both monitors giving me 4 decks to play with at shows instead of just 2 i also have the hercules mk2 controller its sweet any comments on that?? thanks guys for the help

Inviato Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 6:44 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Be careful as "hardware acceleration" disable will consume more CPU. I'm not sure it's the best solution for a club.

Inviato Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 12:38 am
gosh dang it still blue screen on the right deck when i play video lol gotta love it and disabling the hardware acceleration is awful really everything lags
dunno what to do as of yet im not incorporating any video right now at the club besides they just want to hear me mix anyway that makes em hype. guess i'll fiddle with it here soon and see what happens i'll use my other dj rig its AMD 1.3ghz, 1 gig ram built from the ground up. building a liquid cooled system right now with quad monitors so that should be neato to use. any answers on using vdj on both screens for 4 decks. that would be awesome

Inviato Mon 25 Sep 06 @ 7:08 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)