Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem with VDJ4 and Hercules MK2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

G3oW0RKHome userMember since 2006
Hello world,

i'm in trouble with VDJ4 and my Hercules MK2 right now. Everything is working perfectly excepted something very important. The pre-listen mode on the MK2. I mean, i just can't listen Deck A or Deck B in my headphones, this is just not working. Deck A / Deck B / Split mode doesn't work. The only mode to work is Mix mode.

Is anybody here experiencing the same troubleshooting. I have the latest hercules drivers by the way.

Please, help me.

Inviato Thu 14 Sep 06 @ 4:35 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Check your VDJ setting, in the image you can see the correct setup.

Inviato Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 12:50 am
What Image I have similar issue my MK2 is quite erratic in both version 3.4 and 4. A couple nights ago I was using 3.4 and I could only use the A and B choice's. SPlit did absolutely nothing. I downloaded the 4 demo and I get the same.

Inviato Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 12:36 am
It's an hardware problem already known of the headphone switch and not a problem of Virtual DJ, send your console to repair.
For all the other VDJ 4.0 & MK2 (professional user only) a tutorial is available in my blog http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/cioce/?category=2

Inviato Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 9:12 am
mateasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi Cioce,

I don't think it's a hardware problem. I have the same issue with my Hercules MK2 console. It was working perfectly fine and I could listen to Channel A or B independently using the switch. I installed the 4.1 upgrade and now nothing. The Split mode works but I can hear both channels out of the Right headphone only. I think if it were a hardware problem it'd have shown before and I only had something similar when I upgraded to v.4 but I could fix it with the right settings.... I've checked all the settings possible and nothing! Help!

M

Inviato Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:08 pm
its a bug.. sorry...

Needs to be fixed, hopefully dev team can release a quick fix (4.1b)

Inviato Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:12 pm
mateasPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey DJ-in-Norway!

You're mega-fast man!

Having worked in product development and testing myself I just uninstalled the whole thing, re-installed v.4.0 and it worked. Then installed v.4.1 and it didn't, so I had the chance to verify for myself that it is indeed a bug....

Cool, at least I'm not going mental!

I'll look forward to 4.1b

Cheers!

M

Inviato Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:16 pm

Inviato Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:46 pm
I had the same problem when i installed virtual dj 4 in my laptop. i did everything it came on my mind and the problem solved when i reinstalled my paptop's audio drivers.
Now works fine (i work with my laptop everyday for more than 5 hours).

Inviato Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 12:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)