Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: need help please recording on vdj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi guys i need some help i have a hercules mk2 connected to a pioneer djm300 and everything has been connected and working fine for about 4 months until last week. i done a mix and recorded it using the record function on the vdj which saves my mix to my hard drive (i have done loads of mixed like this) anyway after doing my mix i burned the file to cd and when i played it back it only recorded what was playing through input A. when i use my hercules and mixed i can mix fine and i can hear both decks and everything is working perfect and as it should but when i record it will only record what is being played on deck a. i have gone ito configuration and selected record from master but it doesnt work, also this problem has just come from nowhere i have not changed any settings , moved my equipment and nobody has tampered with it, so can someone tell me why this has happened and more importantly how to fix it. whats the point of doing good mixes if you can record them!! also i do not want to record from another device as far as i am concerned this was working great so i know it can work but for some reason its not......gremlins man i hate em

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 2:05 pm
also the same happens when i record to cd.
the sound cards and connections are working perfect i can see both channels coming through on the led on my mixer and more importantly i can hear both channels. also when i put my headphones in the audio amp im playing through i can hear both channels so why cant i record, can someone please help i have troubleshhoted thuis as far as i can go im so frustrated its affecting my spellllling!!!

Inviato Wed 20 Sep 06 @ 2:38 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
answered in the general forum

Inviato Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 10:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)