Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Using Maya44 with internal Mixer to control Mic

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Has anyone been able to get a Mic in to work with a MAYA 44 & have control over the volume?

The only way I can get the Mic to come on through the MAYA is via the "Montor" option in the control panel. With that the mic control within VDJ doesn't work.

Greg

Inviato Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 8:07 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If i understand right you are trying to use microphone through maya44 input?

Inviato Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 8:12 pm
That's correct. If I were to use another soundcard, other than the Maya, I'm able to turn on the mic and hear it through the connected speakers. With the Maya, it's not the case. The input VU meters move but not the outputs.

I've tried using Direct wire to map the inputs to ASIO, MME etc. but nothing works.

Greg

Inviato Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 8:44 pm
If I use the montior feature in the MAYA control panel, the mic is routed through output channel 1. When that happens the mic-volume action has no effect. The Mic is on all the time.

Thanks for your help.

Greg

Inviato Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 8:46 pm
bump

Inviato Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 4:29 am
maya inputs are not mic inputs. mic inputs are different than line inputs. you will have to try plugging it into your internal sound card (in mic-in).

Inviato Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 5:34 pm
On my Maya it says that line 1,2 can also be used as a mic input. In the control panel there is a switch to change from line to mic. i will try the sound card input. Thanks for the tip.

Greg

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 2:05 am
never tryed with mic, but if there is a switch it should work.

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 1:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)