Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: please help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Every time I start up VDJ I get a message sayingerror in sound driver in direct x and vdj wont play what do I do?????

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:23 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Check your sound card and make sure it's enabled and working

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:24 pm
That was it. The drivers were not installed properly. But now heres the thing It was an external soundcard. Vdj seems only to be allowing me to play off of one sound card. I can only hear music off of either my internal or my usb soundcard not like I should be able to in sound setup ex. Master first card/Headphones second card. Any Ideas????

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:46 pm
first make sure that you can still see both soundcards in windows after the usb is plugged in,
then just make the internal card the primary card, In VDj select the 2 card option and configure the cards to your liking

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:54 pm
where would I find the soundcards in windows?

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 6:27 pm
in the control panel under sounds

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 6:34 pm
Both soundcards are there but still having same problem? only allowing me to operate of of one

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 6:40 pm
you using 3.4 or 4?

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 6:44 pm
v4

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 6:47 pm
You want to make sure your settings are like these, with each one of the cards in a slot
try not to use "primary sound card" instead chose the proper name of each card

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 6:56 pm
Alright I am getting my cue in the headphones now and only the headphones so thats cool but I am still not getting any master output. Headphones are on usb. I am getting a vdj message saying the internal is in use by another program????

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 7:07 pm
Do you have any other programs running? try a restart

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 7:09 pm
Aliright We got it working now. I had to go to properties for the internal soundcard and leave it active but disable the drivers so that it would not use the features for that device. So now I'm in buisness. Thanks for all your help it is greatly appreciated.

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 7:42 pm
Good going then, Hope it all stays well :)
BTW what drivers did you disable ,,for future refrence

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 8:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)