Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No sound from PC speakers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Right, I have 2 Numark TT1650 Turntables, The original DJ Console from Hercules (Being replaced next week), 2 TCV's, and my laptop (and yes, I will be purchasing VDJ pro in 2 weeks so save the smart-assery on that). When I activate the TCV and ASIO settings, I get no sound from the laptop speakers, but only from the headphone jack on the djconsole and the outputs on the djconsole. Is that normal? or is there a way to define which speakers I want to use as the outputs? I will be using the setup as part of a show car setup with a pc mounted in the back of my SUV.

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 9:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the console is a replacement sound card

that is its purpose lol

btw have u bought pro yet , na only messing :D

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 11:11 pm
I know that it is a second card, but is there a way to have the sound return to coming from my laptop while in ASIO mode.

Inviato Sun 24 Sep 06 @ 3:48 pm
Bueller...anyone... anyone have an answer to this?

Inviato Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 1:42 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
If you are using the hercules as a sound card, it's normally that you don't listen anything from your laptop speakers because they are conected to your internal sound card. If you want to listen the master on your laptop speakers you must conect the line-out of your console to the line-in of your laptop souncard ( or mic-in if it's stereo).

Inviato Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 4:29 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)