Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
i am using the new tcv's of vdj and the ESI u46dj. Now the tcv's only work if I use invert stereo and invert phase. That works good. But I cant do backspins or when I want to move the tcv in the other way vdj just goes forward. I only can go forward. If I dont use invert stereo and invert phase it don't work. But an other problem is that everything works fine accept the problem witch the 'invert'. But the timecode quality always stay on 0%
can someone help me :(

Inviato Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 7:33 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if you have your decks wired up rite adn the leeds not mixed up you shouldnt need invert anything, invert stereo is if you have L+R crossed over at some point and invert phase is if you have -ve and +ve mixed up. if your stil getting low timecode signal try sorting your decks out and chaning the pressures.

for me on some streigt arm decks i find these work best,

0g antiskate
3g counterweight
10 deg cart offset
0 deg tonearm pitch

if you have it setup wrong VDJ wont work, it can be quite picky

Inviato Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 3:16 am
its ok. I have changed the needle pressure and cleaned the needles.
Now its oké. Only I have one question. what is software preamp RCAA.

Inviato Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 3:30 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It's a phono pre-amp via software. You don't need active it because the u46dj has a hardware phono pre-amp built-in.
Be carefull, you must regulate the counterbalance of your needles according to the instructions of the manufacturer. I'm using Stanton discmaster with 2'5g.
Regards.

Inviato Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 12:07 pm
whats up guyz,

i used to dj with the hercules rmx but now i wanna get into turntables and so i need some help setting up my equipment.

i just wanted to know how do you set up the turntable weights and the antiskates.

i mostly beat mix hip hop music but would like to start scratching into my mixes, not extensively though,

this is what i use for my equipment:

virtual dj pro 5.2.1
numark ttx tts with s tonearm
numark cc1 cartridges
numark ppd01 for a mixer
hercules rmx for a soundcard
ssl2 tcvs

ANY ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED! THANKS GUYZ!

Inviato Mon 09 Mar 09 @ 9:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)