Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with usb sound card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

nfldjHome userMember since 2006
I currently run LP's and CD's
I currently use VDJ to do nothing more than setup playlists and use my 1200's and fusion222 when playing.
I now want to go with my laptop, fusion222 setup, VDJ and time coded cd's only. I rarely use the LP's and am thinking on one or the other depending one where I am playing.
The problem is I cannot find a maya44 usb anywhere including ebay
I have read in the posts here that the u46dj is not the way to go due to compatibility
I purchased the full version vdj but it looks as though the only real compatible sound card was the now discontinued maya44.
Is there anything else in usb I can go with, such as 2 creativemp3 cards or anything usb that will allow this or do I have to get another software program in order to go timecoded.

Inviato Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 4:57 pm
U46dj is safe to get, and works as well as the Maya...

Its a semi-pro soundcard that give very low latency with timecode use, and dont worry about the compabilities a few have posted about. Its usually solved with using the correct drivers :)
U46dj is probably THE most used soundcard with VDJ, and litterally thousands of happy users.

Now there are better cards, pro cards, that cost a LOT of money, but not really needed..

The creativemp3 cards I think you can just forget about ;) As far as I know they are cheap soundards that dont have asio drivers.

If you purchased VDJ, please enter your serial here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

That way you will appear as a full user at the forum, and get the soon to be released 4.1 update for free :)

Inviato Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 5:30 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)