Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help With TCV and soundcard

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys I have a problem ive bought two time coded vinyls to work with my direct drive turntables..
Now i'm looking for soundcard to work with these turntables. For now i'm using a sound blaster audigy and I dunno if its gonna work...what i need is a asio soundcard but i dunno which one to have or....2 soundcards if I understand correctly. Other than the maya 44 or delta 44 i know that sound blaster x-fi is an asio...I'm so confused with these soundcards please help!! Thanks..

Inviato Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 8:40 pm
The u46dj is the recommended card now. I use it and it's pretty good. It's not a perfect vinyl emulation but it is close!;^]

Inviato Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 9:22 pm
Where can i find it?

Inviato Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 9:40 pm
I got mine at http://floridamusicco.com/proddetail~prod~u46dj.htm

If you're in the states they're an excellent dealer. They're an authorised ESI dealer so all warranties apply and they have helpful, friendly customer service as well. There was a shortage when I first tried to get mine, and though unsuccsesful they tried to help me find other stores who had them in stock. Finaly floridamusicco got 'em in stock and emailed me immediatly. Not alot of stores as reliable as floridamusicco;^]

Inviato Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 9:54 pm
Can I forget that and use 2 soundcards? (sound blaster audigy + Sound blaster x-fi)

Inviato Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 11:01 pm
That should be possible, however both soundcards will have different drivers. They also have other latency. So the performance setting for the one will be different for the other: Setting a certain config, could work for the one card, but will possible get crackles on the other. So the configuration will be hard, with 2 sound cards. Better would be to get a card with 4 mono inputs, like the Esi. But you could always try first with the cards you already have.
Ewout

Inviato Sun 08 Oct 06 @ 11:35 pm
how many inputs does the sound blaster x-fi have? And can i juste use that one?

Inviato Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 2:02 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)