Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Happy with your Behringer BCD 2000?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi all BCD2000 owners...
I'm thinking to change my MK2 for a BCD2000. I play 3-4 times a week at the club with it (to manage VDJ of course).
I read all posts on forums but I would appreciate any comments on BCD to make up my mind.
Thanks a lot.

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 3:21 am
the BCD works perfectly as a midi controller... perfectly...

but as a soundcard, it sucks... coupled with a nice u46dj, or maudio fasttrack pro, it's a dream....

just don't expect to use it's internal sound card.

-Steve

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 4:16 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
...and how would you possition hercules DJC MK2 as soundcard?

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 10:03 am
I really know nothing of the hercules, except that the behringer feels like a much more sturdy unit....

however, I don't own a hercules, I bought one a year or so ago, and returned it, because I thought it felt cheap... perhaps it's been revised since... either way, I'm a firm believer in babying gear, so even a cheaply built unit, if properly cared for can offer a long stretch of usage.

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 10:54 am
For me BCD works fine and stable with 4.1
Sounds quite good to me (the same as HDJC) and I like that it has better phones preamplifier (comparable to Pioneer DJM500) than hercules, behringer 1000 mixer or my Numark DXM01.
I was quite surprised by it.
But yeah, it feels too plastic, but I like that it has clicker switches like pro consoles, and not the rubber buttons with carbon foil that pushes to circuit board as HDJC has.

I have it for a week only but I like it. My DAC2 stays at home for a while :-)

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 1:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)