Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BCD2000 DRIVER PROBLEM PLEASE HELP

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello everyone, I have gotten my bcd2000 to work with VDJ4.1 on one of my PC's at home. But when i try to install on my Dell Inspirion 5100, i cannnot get it to work!!! The first driver installs correctly, but when i try to install the second driver "Behringer BCD2000WDM V1.1.1.0" ,it says "windows cannot install the device driver for this hardware" and it doesnt start up! I have a fresh install of Windows XP SP2. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 4:18 am
jerrydvPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Have you tried to install the driver that came on the disk first? Try that and then update the driver to the latest version

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 10:57 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
And stop re-posting the same question all over the forum, make one topic for it.

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 11:04 am
If you run the 1.1.10 update there will be a folder called behringer in C:\ which holds the 1.1.1.0 drivers..

Uninstall the driver and then un- and replug the BCD, when the driver dialog comes up do not use auto install, and direct the installer to the c:\behringer folder for the drivers.

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 7:39 pm
No thats not it...I found out that you cannot have just the BCD installed. You must have another sound card installed in your computer BEFORE the bcd2000 drivers can be installed. I dont know why since the bcd2000 is a sound card itself!

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 11:51 pm
lol

wouldn't suprice me ;) good to know

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 11:52 pm
Its wierd cause i had 3 fresh laptops with fresh copies of windows xp installed and no other serious drivers besides video and ethernet and i was wondering what the hell i was doing wrong and no one has had this problem besides me.

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 06 @ 11:58 pm

Inviato Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 2:15 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
StayFr3sh84 wrote :
No thats not it...I found out that you cannot have just the BCD installed. You must have another sound card installed in your computer BEFORE the bcd2000 drivers can be installed. I dont know why since the bcd2000 is a sound card itself!

This did not happen to me when i freshly installed windows after a HD format.
In fact i installed Audigy a few days after i installed BCD , because i thought i would have problems with it, but nothing happened after this too. It suprises me that it happened to you. Usually problems appear when you install two sound cards from the same company.

Inviato Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 5:46 pm
thats weird cause as far as i see it. BCD 2000 will not install as the primary sound card. ive confirmed this on 4 different laptops.

Inviato Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 10:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)