Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Asus 9520 Problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ejthedjHome userMember since 2006
Hi There;

I've done a lot of reading and can't seem to fix my problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Virtual DJ seems to load and run properly. However.... when exporting video using the tv out and checking the Hardware Acceleration box in the VDJ configuration options, if I minimize the main VDJ window I cannot get it back. For that matter I can't do anything. If I press CTRL, ALT, DLT the window comes up but then it forces my cursor to the centre of the scree. Video will still play along with the audio as if everything is normal but I can't get back into the program or close any program. I have no choice but to Hold the power button in to turn the machine off.

Any ideas?.... I gotta say that I'm stumped on this one.

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 5:02 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have u set it to run in window or tv out in the video settings?

Inviato Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 11:15 am
ejthedjHome userMember since 2006
Hey there. thanks for getting back to me. I set it to use the video card for tv output. I'm not new to the software and it is a full version.

I think I figured out my problem and depending on a response to this I may be very embarrassed.

I noticed that VDJ was maximized on the screen and I couldn't move it around. I went to the top right corner and shrunk the program down a bit, (using the minimize button) and voila.... problem solved. I can do everything now including the Hardware Acceleration. Did I find a bug or is this my stupidity and should I have known?

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 5:21 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If you have a full version please enter your serial in your profile, otherwise please buy the software, the support alone is well worth it

Inviato Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 5:53 pm
Yes I agree, load your key... anyway I have experienced this problem on both mylaptop and my desktop. It does not seem to be there with the 4.1.2 update. If you are licensed you can down load it.

You can also get around the problem by using the windows keyboard function of ALT TAB.

Inviato Thu 19 Oct 06 @ 4:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)