Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: headphone setup

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ruaridhHome userMember since 2006
hey just wondering is it possible to have my headphones playing one channel and speakers playing another with a sterio splitter/if not whats the easiest way of doing this...i only have a standard onboard shitty sound card atm coz i blew my tastey one

Inviato Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 1:07 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which demo are you using?

Inviato Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 4:15 pm
ruaridhHome userMember since 2006
i have the full product,version 3.4

suondcard is on my morherboard if that helps in any way

Inviato Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 1:44 pm
Cracked version ?

Inviato Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 2:15 pm
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
If you are a full edition user, you must modify your profile introducing your serial number HERE

Inviato Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 4:02 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yeah, sorry but you won't find help with headphones for 3.4 unless u are registered full member :( If you like to use the product why not buy it?

Inviato Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 6:01 pm
hey just wondering is it possible to have my headphones playing one channel and speakers playing another with a sterio splitter/if not whats the easiest way of doing this...i only have a standard onboard shitty sound card atm coz i blew my tastey one

Right now I get right deck always on headphones when I try to listen to a song in the playlist.
I hear both playlist and rightdeck "now playing" song at the same time.

I can listen to a song in the playlist, however, when a left deck is playing a song, and hear clearly the playlist song only on the headphone like I am supposed to.

What exactly do I need for a splitter and settings?

And can someone explain how this splitter thing works, the manual is very unclear to me on their explanation.

Inviato Thu 26 Oct 06 @ 7:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)