Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Search by artist

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys would like to know how to do a search by artist instead of title.......also would like to what recurse does..

Thanks
DJ MIkeD

Inviato Sun 05 Nov 06 @ 9:21 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I search by artist on many occassions. Just type artist name and it will find it.

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 6:11 pm
I meant to change this post the artist search works great but not on all my songs ....Just burned some new songs from puretraks and I had to put in the songs myself when I ripped them...so I tried to search by artist name and it did not find them.......so I tried other songs and the same thing when I check the file info the artist is there but still does not find them

Tried with PCDJ FX and its ok..

By the way I use both Virtual dj and PCDJ fx /KJ they both have there plus and minuses..but for now this search thing is a minus for virtual dj

Please help me

Thank you
DJ MikeD

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 10:43 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i wouldnt recomend pcdj fx its very unstable indeed

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 06 @ 11:00 pm
Problem solved it seems that If you do not have a folder for the artist you cannot do a search by Atist

i.e I have a various artist folder If I don a search for an artist in that folder it will not work but if I move that artist a creat a directory in my music and tranfer the song....The artist search will work...

Is this normal...

ttfn

Dj Miked

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 06 @ 4:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)