Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD 2000 Stops audio

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

xapeltPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,
i need some help with Behringer BCD2000, VDJ and Acer Aspire 1683WLMi (1.7 Ghz, Ati 9700 64 MB, 512 DDR Ram; 80 HDD, 3x Usb 2.0 )

I put everything descrived in the tutorial of Dj Quintana, USING BCD AS A MIXER, CONTROLLER AND SOUND CARD, but the vdj stops after a few minutes.
I must to stop the decks and close the program.
I already try to desactived Wireless and Lan ports, and the some ocurrs.
Thanks for your time. If you now something that cant help me.
Add me to Msn
pslopes28@hotmail.com
I am from Portugal but i understand just fine english or spanish.

Thanks for your time!!

Free Your Mind & enjoy

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 3:59 am

Its because of (hidden) IRQ sharing on USB on laptops, that the BCD2000 dont like.

DISABLE WIFI, LAN AND BLUETOOTH, even try disable cd-rom (uses internal usb on some laptops).

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 2:26 am
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO ALL THE MUSIC STOPPING.

TURN OFF YOUR WiFi CONNECTION!

YOU CAN TURN IT OFF USING THE KEYBOARD USUALLY THE "FUNCTION" BUTTON PLUS ANOTHER ONE. IN SOME TOSHIBA LAPTOPS, THEY'RE IN FRONT OR AT THE SIDE OF YOUR LAPTOP.

JUST REFER TO YOUR MANUAL.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING,

DISABLE YOUR WIRELESS NETWORK CONNECTIONS UNDER CONTROL PANEL->NETWORK CONNECTIONS.

MAKE SURE IT'S DISABLED.

--------------------------------

NOW YOU CAN FOLLOW julio's INSTRUCTIONS IN HIS BLOG.

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 4:26 am
I already try to do almost everything, disable Lan, wireless, etc. In my laptop i think its impossible, i dont give up... Ufff Ufff
But i have My Pc with 1 gb Ram, 3.2 Ghz with HT, and Bcd2000 works perfect without nothing disable.
I try yesterday and i gigs 3 hours and nothing ocurrs.
I gonna try to diseable others things in my Acer to see if it works.
when i have news and results i put here for the others.
thanks for the help

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:30 pm
Hi,
VDJ and BCD2000 only work for me in my laptop - in Mono separeted, and the option external mixer output. And sounds very nice and never stops the audio. i am posting this message with my sound system on and surfing in the net without any problems.
The only doubt i have is who i conect the 2 mono chanel to my behringer mixer djx700. I want to conect to 2 chanels in the mixer, its possible ??? and sounds good??
thanks

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 6:14 am

Inviato Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 1:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)