Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: XP 10 Config problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi I have got pluged me XP 10 in which works fine,I have gone into remote to change the mapper. I have changed all the buttons to functions I wish to use. Ive hit ok & closed config & restarted the program, but no changes to the mapper have happened,pls can anyone help me?
Many thanks

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 3:00 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what version of vdj are u using and do u have the latest mapper?

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 3:04 pm
im using 4.1 the latest version & the lattest drivers of the xp 10 are instailed.i cant find any xp10mappers for vitual dj

many thanks

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 3:25 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yeh they have dissapeared from the downloads how strange will have a look for u

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 3:27 pm
Thank you

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 3:43 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Internal maper should work great with XP10. I never seen maper for download. It was allways in the preferences. What changes dod you like to make there?

It works perfect for me.

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 9:55 am
Hi, many thanks for your reply. I have set my 1 xp1o to be enabled and hilighted the swap tab, when opening the mapper I have changed the values so the jog wheel scratches the other button were changed to what all the xp 10 labed say on the button, I hit ok & find that the xp 10 is still doing the same functions. The mapper in in config look slightly different and the labels on the buttons are different to. Sorry for putting up another topic, I thought that my topic gets deleted after a day

Many thanks for your time Xeon

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 1:50 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To start, try to reinstal VDJ

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 1:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)