Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Let Me Down

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

For the first time after 5 years VDJ let me down. I always used my laptop as back to my cds or that quick search for a random request. However i though i should move towards digital djing and bought a dell laptop..1 gig ram..duo processor plenty of stuff...VDJ was working wonderfull, than i purchased m-audio fast track...while playing vdj would stop after three songs, completely. Than I switched back to the old way of hooking up the laptop to the mixer( just off the headphone jack into a channel) That means i could not cue anything but at least it saved me ....My question behind this whole story its basiclly what am i doing wrong? The laptop is updated on all drives, everything that usally runs was turned off. Is it the m-audio fast track pro or is a configuration that i messed up. I selected asio sound card on the configuration. Any help would be appreciated....thank you

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 8:07 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check for irq device conflicts on

device manager

go to my computer , right click press properties , then press device manager

then right click devices and press properties and it will tell you

aslo you can do this in bios

or if your not sure about this

there is a free tool

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

which will report back to you on devices

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 12:27 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 2:30 pm
;)

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 3:35 pm
thanks everyone...you think u getting the best quality for your money by adding so much power and speed but in reality thats not the case...Now that i rehooked up everything at home, it seems that yesterday at the gig, vdj was giving me a "Error in the Asio Drive" message before loading....now its not doing that, I also had the primary sound card disabled now i enabled and left it on, but still selected the m-aduio fast track as my soundcard in vdj configuration.... i did a few hours of a test run and everything seems to be going smoothley,,,,thanks for you input, but i defentlty will go ahead and fix the performance based on the websites suggested, thanks a again.....

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 10:27 pm
glad its ok for u :)

Inviato Sun 12 Nov 06 @ 10:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)