Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: bpm

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Some of my songs have an asterisk after the bpm in the 'Browser' section. What does that mean?

How can I let the bpm engine recalculate the bpm after I have inputed a custom bpm but then later decided that I want the engine calculate it instead for me?

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 1:52 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it means at a rough calculation

run a full scan to get 100% acuruate bpm

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 3:14 pm
What exactly do you mean by "run a full scan" right click on the song and left click on ""any music""?
Is this what you mean or is there another way I need to know about as well.

I know when you right click on the folder i see the word scan not analyze?

Inviato Tue 21 Nov 06 @ 3:07 am
Go to local database in the browser section and right click on your mouse.. it will pop up...
then left click and it will analyze every song u have... My suggestion, don't do it during the day... If you have alot of music, it does take a while. I like to do it right before I go to sleep so when I wake up im good to go...

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 12:20 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
First off, the asterisk don't not mean that it is an approx. of the BPM. The asterisk represents that the track is able to be beatmatch/sync'd with other tracks that have the asterisk - because the CBG is positioned well with the beats of the track.

Example 2 track at 123 bpm and both have an asterick next to them - easily line up and be mixable whether you watch the CBG blocks or the beats in the wave display.

Now, take and other combination of 2 tracks with 123 bpm with no asterisk and you will find that the CBG are not aligned necessarily with with the right beats and therefore simply mixing with the wave display would be futile.

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 2:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)