Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 1625

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

has anybody used numark 1625 turntables before!
how did they work for u?
i got a chance to preview them and mess around with them at my guitar center.
they were reallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wanna know what other people thaught of em.
im 100 percent im gonna buy dem!!
so yes feedback please!
p.s.,
happy thanks givin!!

Inviato Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 4:55 am
Don't know about the turntables, but I'm staying as far away from guitar center as possible. In my research of their store I uncovered dozens of reports of them selling used items as new, seems pretty unethical to me;^]

Inviato Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 5:12 am
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
I'm just worried about the Torque on those

Inviato Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 5:58 am
there find dude!
they dont drag at all.
get em if u dont have em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
torque is bette than technics i think.
but then thats just my personal openion.
but buy them if u like em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato Thu 23 Nov 06 @ 6:16 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I looked for the torque numbers and couldn't find them. I know they are part of the battle pack which frankly would concern me. That is usually entry level stuff but if that's where you're at then they might be a good fit for you. You need to be concerned about wow and flutter numbers, that is as important as torque. Numark is known for it's torque now on it's direct drive TT's. I use Numarks and have been happy so far but I also have to say they don't track as well as Technics (at least the 500's) just yet, I use 1210's at the club. I actually like them better but don't feel they track as well (wow and flutter). That is the ability for them to stay at the same speed constantly. One thing I can say from experience is that you do get what you pay for. Whether it be quality, durability or performance. IMHO

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 5:04 am
i think the wow and flutter is -1
or something like that

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 4:48 am
There are turntables with more torque than Technics. There are turntables with lower wow/flutter than Technics. There are turntables with more features than Technics.

More important to me than ANY of that, is that when I play at home, mobile or in the club,.. that my gear be the SAME! I find it easier to get used to something if you use it often, instead of using different gear every night. This is the first reason why I choose Techs.

The 2nd reason is that they are unsurpassed for longevity and reliability. You frequently hear of people having Techs spinning for 15+ years with heavy use. You don't hear that about Numark or any of those other brands.

Familiarity and reliability wins over all that other stuff,.. for me at least.

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 5:51 am
what turntable has a higher torque than the technics?

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 12:02 am
wessmith wrote :
what turntable has a higher torque than the technics?

Vestax, top of the line Stantons, top of the line Numarks

regardless of what the marketing hype says, Vestax are generally regarded as the tables having the highest torque.

remember though, unless you're a scratch dj. excessive torque can be a real pain in the ass to mix with. ever try beatmatching with a drag or a push on a table with excessive torque. the turntable fights you and it's not pleasant.

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 12:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)