Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: need help recording

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i was wondering if i can record like this > i have a copy of VDJ and i hav connected an external mixer ( the mixer is not midi enabled ) which i the connected to my stereo. what i want to do is plug a cable from the headphone socket in my stereo to my pc via line in and record from there.

i can get all this set up n when i record it i get sound but its incredibly quiet. i also get this annoying buzzing kinda sound. i want to know if there is any way i can set it up as to record at a better level. i have put all the volumes up to full and still no joy.

has anyone else tried this method or is it jus me ( probably is. lol ) but it saves on buying a dj console if i can get the sound to record at a decent volume.

i have a realtech hd sound card which has 6 in-puts which i can choose what they are when i plug an adaptor in - line in, rear spkers, front spkers, headphone, mic, side spkers, subwoofer - they are my options.

although my mixer is not midi i can record to tape perfectly well with very very good sound quality and use the controls of my mixer and jus use VDJ for playin the mp3s i want to play ( non stop scouse house DONK DONK DONK ) but i want to put some mixes onto cd.

I cannot afford a dj console or a midi enabled mixer but surley there is a way to do this. if i can recor to tape why cant i get it to record to my pc????

PLEASE IF ANYONE COULD HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

THANKYOU IN ADVANCE

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 3:16 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you thought about recording your vdj mixes as mp3 in the software this would be very easy then you could burn to cd

the buzzing sound i think is interfearance on your cables , its important that you ground them in some way

to boost the volume try raising the line in volume or the gain on your mixer becareful not to turn it up to high or the sound will distort

if you still having problems

email me at admin@skyfxlmedia.com

and il see if i can help you out

Inviato Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)