Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Start Rite

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mrmazHome userMember since 2006
Hi All,
I'm hoping to get up and running with this new software soon. I'm going to run VDJ 4 on my notebook or desk, my notebook is a dv5000 hp with 1024gb ram & 80gb hard drive, in has a AMD turion 64 pros. Can you let me know what I need to or how you suggest I get sound & video out, be able to cue in my headphones? What if any Accessories I may need?
Thank you
Maz

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 7:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what video card do you have ,
what soundcard :)?

you probaly will want a usb soundcard such as udj46

so you can use time code and cue :)

Inviato Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 10:55 pm
mrmazHome userMember since 2006
I'd like to thank you for responding, it's very important to me to get this program running smooth.

I don't have anything hooked up or added to this notebook yet. I was hoping to get help from people with exsperienced DJing with this program.

If it's best getting a usb card I will, is it going to be tough setting up and will I be able to cue using headphones an be able to not disturb whats playing in program?

Is this the type of software that will do a 4 - 5 hour gig without hanging - up!!!
So far I really like all the options and tools, I just hope to get help setting up the correct way, with all the accessories!

Thanks so far skyful

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 5:30 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 11:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)