Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ripping Live Concert Music Videos

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Rip them in full and then take out Menus? What is the best way?

Thanks

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 6:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
im sorry but thats ilegal

if you dont have an mcps licence

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 7:21 pm
No, The ones that i own and ripping them into Numarks Cue for Playback! These are Store Bought!

Inviato Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 7:28 pm
skyfxl is technically correct... of course, every bar that I visit plays these DVDs and TV rips... the truth is there is NO clearing house for authorization to use these DVDs and/or rips from TV... even if the bar you work at has a license to play LIVE broadcast, you may not TECHNICALLY play the recorded broadcast.

By purchasing a DVD at your local retailer, whatever it may be (Best Buy, Blockbuster, Circuit City), this does not give you the BROADCAST rights.

However, if I were to want to play something from a DVD, be it a clip or a performance, I'd use DVD Decrypter and I'd make certain that I decrypted it into chapters.

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 12:18 am
along this topic...can someone elaborate on the notion of "for non-broadcast purposes only" or "for promotional use only". promo only has these sayings all over their products. yet, aren't we broadcasting the music when we play in a public venue (nightclub, lounge, bar)? what is the purpose of these formats of they can't be broadcast? also, how do concert DVDs differ from buying a cd when it comes to the legalities of playing music or videos in a venue? what is leagal and what is not? if there are any leagal professionals on this site (probably not though....) your input would be outstanding.

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 4:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)