Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: master tempo not working with tccd

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

stefdjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i am sure my settings are correct.............mt set to 3/1 or set for fast makes no difference, to pitch change.
i am using tccd and when you adjust the jogwheel on cd players(cdj100) the pitch changes. True , if master tempo/keylock is on it does stabilise the pitch , but it is too slow for mixing. sure i can use pitch + or - on vdj and it works fine.............................but adjustments from players dont have same effect. Anyone have any ideas, cos i cannot use vdj unless this works.
thanks

Inviato Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 12:31 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you can use VDJ timestretch for constant pitch changes only. eg moving the tempo slider and leaving it there. if you use the wheel to slow or speed up the music, you will hear the pitch go up or down accordingly, there is no way round this.

if you use master tempo on the decks it will make the timecode reading not so good.
the onyl place to use master tempo when using TCCDs and TCV, is within VDJ

other than the technics sldz1200 thing i dont think there is a single product i can think of that will maintain a constant pitch for you when you are moving the disk

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 1:16 am
stefdjPRO InfinityMember since 2006

dj xeo

thanks for your reply,
i am sure you can appreciate being used to cds, which have master tempo , i cant use tccds if this is not possible. i can configure my xp10 to use the jogwheel with no pitch change at all so i may have to use them, but i would prefer to use tccds. i just thiught that if it is possible on the xp10 it is just a matter of configuration.

Inviato Fri 01 Dec 06 @ 6:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)