Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: STRANGE question re "Suggestion Box"

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello -

I have for years and years been keeping a mix list that basically shows me "song A" / "song B", with as many "song B" options as possible tracked from different successful programming choices I have done.

Interestingly, you seem to have come up with the same concept here at VDJ and have integrated it into the software so that the "list" is automatically kept and accessed easily once "song A" is loaded/playing. (At least I *think* that's what you are doing, as I am still waiting for my new software to arrive : )

So my question is this: how are you tracking the mix sequences? Are you basically using a simple algorithm to pull them from playlist logs? And, my main question: Do you think there is any way that I could IMPORT my mix list history (about 17,000 tracked mixes) for access within the Suggestion Box?

Thank you!

Adrian

Inviato Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 12:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sorry you cannot import to the suggestion box in this manner but you can scann them so they apear in the main search the

sugestion box is the songs you play the most

Inviato Sat 02 Dec 06 @ 11:17 am
thanks - i guess I'll just stay w/ my current management system via Word

Best wishes

Adrian

Inviato Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 11:05 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)