Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Questions on hookup

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I purchased a Hercules DJ console MK2 today. Can someone give me a step - by- step install to my computer? I have the red and white RCA jacks going out from ch 1 & 2. I have my USB from my computer to the controller. My computer recognizes the hardware and all software has been installed properly. I cannot hear sound from my desktop computer speakers. I can hear sound from my headphones but not my speakers. Can someone please help?

Thanks

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:35 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

set it up like this

aslo check you have the latest drivers from the website or use the updater in the herc menu on startmenu

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:39 am
Thanks skyfxl. I was looking at that diagram earlier but I do not have another mixer and turntables as shown. Also, why would I hear music from my headphones and not my speakers? And there are two minijack openings in back of the console. Do I use one end to the desktop speakers and the other end to the back of the console, also, on the end of the red and white RCA jacks, there is one single jack. Where does that plug in? Any help would be appreciated.

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:52 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i would recomend you use the phono outs on the mk2 they will give a better quality aslo im not sure if the lowjack outputs work with virtual dj to be honest iv never tried

are you using headphone mode

?

choose 1/2 for main 3/4 for headphone

then plug the speakers into 1/2

and headphones into the headphone port

aslo ensure you are using 4.1r2

Inviato Tue 05 Dec 06 @ 10:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)