Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Driver issues with Vista?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

goombaHome userMember since 2006
I have a U46DJ soundcard and have tried running VDJ with Vista. The software runs very smoothly, even smootrher than with XP with Aero enabled!

The problem is with the time coded vinyls. I can install the soundcard drivers just fine, Windows recognizes them and sound goes through, but when I run the time codes in VDJ is comes in as a bad time code signal.

When you select the "configure time code" dialog box, the spectrograph shows a normal wave, like it would with a working tcv, but I get a 0% with occasional pops up to 5% or 12%, but it stays mostly at 0% for the time code signal, even after auto configure and all that.

When I hook the same exact setup into my desktop with XP, it works perfectly fine.

The time code works to a certain extent: can scratch, go forward and backward just fine, but I cannot skip to different parts of the track using the record, and the sound is very unstable (wobbly).

If sound comes through and the computer is hearing the sound coming from the time code vinyls, why can VDJ not interperet it correctly? This I don't understand.

Has anyone had this problem with the U46DJ? Is there a way to make VDJ recognize it without waiting for new drivers to be released?

Thanks in advanced.

Inviato Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 9:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heya mate

did windows update for vista offer a new driver if not ul need to wait for ESI to release a vista compliant one

Inviato Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 10:00 pm
goombaHome userMember since 2006
But is it possible for the driver to half work? Windows recognizes the card and everything and it seems to work fine until I try to use the timecode in Virtual DJ.

Inviato Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 5:25 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its possible the advanced features of asio are cut off in vista

try using the asio for all driver www.asio4all.com

Inviato Thu 14 Dec 06 @ 11:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)