Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New user - probably simple answer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just downloaded trial version and am having a very fundamental challenge.

I cannot seem to use pfl to listen to the incoming track whilst current track is playing. It appears to be replicating the function of select channel 1 / 2 on my mixer but I can only hear the track when the crossfader slider is on the correct channel instead of the other track. Have played with Cue / Mix slider but makes no difference.

Not sure of this is because it is trial version, if there is an audio setting needs changing on my laptop or if i'm just being a complete no brain and missing the obvious. Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated so I can start to get deeper into this stuff after solving this important point.

Cheers

Inviato Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 2:50 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In the Config / Sound Setup - what is your output (drop-down) selection setting?
If you have the single output then the PFL does nothing. To test, change the Output to Headphones, set Sound Card to Mono Separated, Output channels - Master - Left and Headphones - Right.

Now I know this isn't a preferred GIG setup, but it will let you play with the PFL.
Now if you are connecting to a mixer then PFL within the program wouldn't be used, you would use the mixer's PFL features.

Inviato Tue 26 Dec 06 @ 4:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)