Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: random video transitions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm having some video transaction problems when I go from player one & switch to two I choose the videowipe & it is all good but them once that videowipe is done it goes to the next type of wipe & so on as I switch from one player to another ,why wont it stay where I want it to stay & keep using the same wipe that I choose?what can I do?

Inviato Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 4:22 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
download the random video transition plugin and some more transitions to spark it up a bit

Inviato Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 4:28 pm
I don't want it to random I want it to stay at the tranaction I pick & stay on that one until I choose to change it.

Inviato Mon 01 Jan 07 @ 4:35 pm
There is a random video transition??? Never saw that one before except for the DAC3 mapper.

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 6:34 am
The wipe goes in both directions. Is that what you mean??

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 6:35 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
discobrian24 wrote :
There is a random video transition??? Never saw that one before except for the DAC3 mapper.

my bad its not ready yet ;)

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 1:23 pm
Awww Im telling on you Sky LOL Hush Hush. I can't wait for random transitions that would be awesome.

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 9:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
skyfxl wrote :
discobrian24 wrote :

my bad its not ready yet ;)

hehe, indeed the plugin exits but i haven't uploaded it on the vdj website;-)

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 11:49 pm
Need a tester??? Let me know.

Inviato Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 12:27 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is the random video transition plug-in ready yet?! I'm usually too lazy to mess about selecting a different transition after each video. So this will be great. Can't wait :D

Inviato Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 1:58 am
I will upload it soon

Inviato Thu 04 Jan 07 @ 6:42 am
The way I did it is I created a keyboard shortcut for the video transaction set it at 0 & it works random if you want to control it set it at 1.This is how it worked for me.

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 1:38 am
random = select one plugin by chance among all the plugins available and not select the next one in the list ;-)

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 4:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)