Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with search

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can anybody help how does the search facilty work, I keep trying to add the tracks to the library but when i try to search for the song it doesn't find them.
please help
Thanks
John

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 5:00 pm
Are you selecting “Local DataBase” when searching?

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 5:04 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
After adding new songs scan the local database or the folder you have added the newer songs to.

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:34 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you analised all of your files?

Inviato Tue 02 Jan 07 @ 7:35 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have found that the new songs really do not have to analysed in order to find them in search.
On most occasions it will find them, but on other occasions I find that you need to rescan the database (folder) before the seach function works.

Inviato Wed 03 Jan 07 @ 6:51 pm
It can take time to analyse the database - sometimes a couple of days, if you have a lot of files in there and run it continuously and overnight - once it is analysed, just right-click and put the whole folder and subfolders in "Add to search database" - only takes less than 15 seconds, even on a slow computer. You can add the files directly to the Search Database - but that can literally take DAYS. Make sure you have enough leccy, if you are on a prepayment meter and keep the kids away from the computer - don't let them play the pinball or solitaire games that come as standard on most PCs

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 2:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)