Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV - Problems after some minutes

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey,

i'm having the problem that sometimes, after some minutes of playing songs with the timecodevinyl the songs start to "wabble" - somehow the software doesn't recognize the tcv signal correct anymore.

The strange thing is, that sometimes it works for a long time - then it can happen that it just works for like 1 minute until it starts to sound bad.

My needles are new - so they aren't the problem.

Hope somebody can help

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 4:12 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you are limited to 5 minutes timecode on home edition.

if you are demoing 4.2 check the mk2 and timecode guide i made in the hardware forum :)

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 4:28 pm
for real? oh damn - ok thx anyway

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 10:26 pm
for more info check the comparison chart
comparison

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 10:31 pm
and if you choose to upgrade to v4

you can take advantage of the discount
discount

Inviato Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 10:32 pm
We run Numark CUE 4.1r at the club where I work and the same kind of thing happens. after about 30 minutes or less the program will loose sync with the timecode and will not recognize it until I reset the sound card in the config menu. I have to change the tcv assignment and then go into tcv config and then out of it and then change back to the original setup and it works. The big problem with doing this is that this happens when there is a full club and it temporarily stops the music and people look at me like I just screwed up the entire mix. Now on my home system which is less powerful I can spin for twelve + hours and not have any hickups.

club laptop specs are as follows (the problem child):

HP Pavillion dv9000t
intel duo core processor t7200 (2ghz x 2)
nvidia geforce go 7600
2gb ram
240gb hard drive
Windows XP
Numark CUE ver. 4.1r
Rane Serato TCV02 (with built in support for Rane??????)

Home Laptop Specs (No problems with this one)

Dell Inspiron 8200
1.6 ghz intel processor
512mb ram
40gb hard drive space
Virtual DJ Professional Ver 3.4
Rane Serato TCV02 (using a plug to make rane TCV work)

This problem even exists with the Virtual DJ TCVs I tested this with a buddy of mines TCVs and it will do the same thing. it messes up on the club laptop but on the home laptop there are no problems. What is the problem?????????

please reply ASAP with help with this situation.

Inviato Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 12:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)