Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: shared video memory

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

funkyzHome userMember since 2006
Hello again. Alright, I've done pretty much everything that was instructed to fix my freezing problem. I Have tweaked all that I could tweak. So I'm going to describe to you what is going on to the best of my ability. Keep in mind I'm not a computer wiz. I have a HP Pavillion 2000v w/ a AMD 64x2 processor a geforce 6500 video card with 1024 ram of memory. But I found out that the video card is not a designated card. When I play video in the window everything is fine. But when I Send it to a external sorce like a projector or what not with an s-video the image is choppy like it is stobing. When I Turn on the accelerator it looks great but freezes for a minute or so then will play again then freeze again the audio is fine the whole time. It is worse when I use AVI files. I tried more memory put it up to 2 GB Ram but problem still occured. What else can I try?

Inviato Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 3:08 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
shared graphic cards have many issues with dual monitors , gaming and video , you can try lowering your proformance tab to see if you can get some more cpu

aslo try this free tool to see if it improves things for you :)

http://www.theorica.net/gamexp.htm

Inviato Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 9:41 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)