Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DMC2 Numark Controller Skin 1280x800 1440x900 - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Hi everybody,

Intruducing preview of my new dmc2 skin.This skin is my new favourate project.
The DMC2 is my new favourate controller due out by newmark in 2007.

This is a stand alone DMC2 skin and it will also feature as an audio layout in my mix stream skin.

Feel free to drop comments about the DMC2 skin and suggest features for it as in there will be buttons available to map around vertual dj as in some of the buttons are pointless unless you have the hardwear. this skin will also have panels for the video so it will be more in depth and more features than the mix stream version

DJ FORMAT

Inviato Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 10:53 pm
Looking cool.

Mykel

Inviato Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 11:14 pm
i'm looking forward to this skin

Inviato Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 11:14 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Really looks great DJ Format :)

For those who want to compare: skin vs real dmc2

Inviato Fri 19 Jan 07 @ 11:31 pm
Hallo DJ Format
Dac 3 im Format 1280 x 1024 Version 4.2 would be great
I love him

Thanks

Inviato Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:14 pm
@DJ Format:

The new jogwheels look great, but on the real DMC there are only 10 finger holes around it. (sorry if it took you hours to do it :-S )

and by the way: the skin is looking better each day.
Send it to me as soon as you need beta tester! :-)

Inviato Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 11:20 am
Thank you JeremK

Inviato Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 3:11 pm

Hail to the king... You are AMAZING Dj Format!!! WOW...

your skins are damn nice!

Inviato Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 5:47 pm
Thank you dj-in-norway

Inviato Fri 26 Jan 07 @ 5:57 pm

Super nice jogs.. Dream skin for the DMC2 owners... REALLY nice work ;)

Inviato Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 12:17 am
NiemsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Whats it going to take to stop this skinning maniac :D

Awesome work!

Inviato Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 4:25 pm
OMG PLEASE HURRY AND FINISH SO WE CAN DOWNLOAD..... THESE SKINS R THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inviato Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 10:16 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Format
When will this skin be available??

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 9:03 pm
Hey Format great looking skin. I hope that with the release of the DMC2 your skin is released soon. Keep it up man.

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 8:42 pm
Thank you

Inviato Wed 16 May 07 @ 9:28 pm
DMC2 is going to be available very soon, i was told.

Inviato Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 10:43 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Superb work
Just a thaught, The DMC2 panel is based on Numarks CDN95 hardware player which is equipped with a system called Beatkeaper. For those who have not used it It uses the three rows of leds located in the center of the panel. On the DMC2 the outer two rows just work like rather naff level meters but on the CDN95 they operate by progresivly illuminating one led at a time in sinc with the beat. The center row of leds are used to show you where the starting or sinc beat is. It is very acurate and makes live beatmatching an absolute doddle.
I wonder if you could incorporate this into your skin design.

I would also love it if someone could work out a way of getting the software to replicate this function on the DMC2.

Perhaps Numark could help.

Regards
Daz

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 8:25 pm
Hi Daz, this is skin related (sorry), but there's a DMC2 mapper that you can download. It has that functionality for beatkeeping, unfortunately you need the professional edition of the software to be able to download most plugins though. I guess probably not worth buying the full version just for that, but if you need any of the advanced features, you can get that too.

Inviato Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 7:14 pm
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for the info. I will be buying the pro edition just as soon as my bank account has recovered from the DMC2 purchase (probably not till afte next weekends gigs). so I will give the mapper a try. I just wondered if an adaptation could allow this beetkeeper function to display on the skin?

Thanks
Daz

Inviato Tue 05 Jun 07 @ 7:44 pm
Yeah, definately would be a good skin feature, make it match with the hardware and the CD players. :)

Also, it's not quite as clear as the beatkeeper LEDs, but underneith the wavform in CUE/VDJ, there's a small square under each beat, and a fatter square to indicate the first beat in a bar. Can be handy if you hadn't noticed it before.

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 12:28 am
42%