Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV sound pauses

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello all.

Was very excited to get my TCV today but I've been having problems.

I'm running Numark TT1650 turntables through DJconsole MK2. I've been getting frequent "micropauses" in the music. Its hard to explain but its like when your computer is thinking too hard and there is a very short break in the music and then it carries on normally (until it does it again).

It doesn't matter whether the TCV is actually running or not - simply selecting TCV input as an option causes these pauses to occur.

Anyone any ideas? Everything was fine before and I really want to get TCV working! My CPU load is never about 15% so I don't think its that!

John

System spec:
Dual Core pentium D 2.8 (800mhz FSB, 2*1MB Cache)
1024 MB DDR2 SDRAM
Radeon X1950 PRO 512
VDJ version 4.2r1
DJConsole Mk2
Numark TT1650 direct drive tables

Inviato Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 12:31 am
Any ideas? Appreciate any help - hoping to use the new set up on Friday but won't be able to unless its sorted.

Inviato Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 11:23 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:41 pm

First of all, Hercules has a bit slow Asio drivers...
Secondly, you must set latency to AUTO in VDJ, THEN run TC config.

I have no issues with playback and Hercules MK2, works fine (although some say the drivers are too slow for uzi scratching, its even good enough for decent scratching)

AUTO latency should fix it, as it sounds like you have audio drop outs (too little audio buffer data)

Inviato Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:55 pm
I've had this same problem with my laptop, I thought maybe it's something to do with VDJ, Dual-Core, the Hercules drivers or a combination, never did find a solution.

Inviato Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 8:42 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
aslo check my blog for some info on how to improve the mk2 latency with the asio for all driver

can get 2ms :)

Inviato Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 9:47 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)