Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 Audio Settings

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I selected BCD2000 as the remote controller in VirtualDJ 4.1 and it works fine. For the audio settings, when I use BCD2000 Option or ASIO settings with External Mixer (Ch1-2 Left Deck, Ch3-4 Right Deck) it works fine except for the fact that the headphones in the BCD2000 doesn't work properly. I can only monitor the sound coming from the master out. The Phones Split/Master Out button lights on and off when pressed but it doesn't do anything. The PFL Deck A and Deck B Knob doesn't do anything too. What am I doing wrong?

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 10:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you use an excternal mixer you prelisten from the external mixer not the BCD.

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 11:08 am
Thanks for the reply. I figured it out already. I am supposed to use Headphones settings in the output (Master: Chan 1&2 / Headphones: Chan 3&4). Everything works fine now. I used the settings External Mixer because I thought the BCD2000 is considered an external mixer.

Inviato Sat 27 Jan 07 @ 11:44 am
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am going to use my BCD-2000 and laptop tommorow night for the first time. I have been a club DJ for over 20 years(started young). Anyway, the equipment is a Pioneer 800 mixer and 2 Pioneer CDJ mk3s along with a hook up for Serato. I have used all, but want to hookup to the mixer and want to know if I can configure where each Channel can be set up independantly so I can mix normally with headphones.

Meaning, How do I hook it up to look like the pro Mixing DJ I am known for, without looking relying too heavy on VDJ to do the actual mixing. Most of the DJ's here in Detroit only use Serato and think of VDJ as a tinker toy, or a not so reliable, generic source. I want to prove them wrong until I set up my 1200's with my timecode. Thanks.

Inviato Wed 31 Jan 07 @ 11:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)