Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: need to learn djing and mixing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kamyaaHome userMember since 2007
some one help me out ther and teach me how to mix music

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 8:06 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 12:32 pm
I found E-JAy quiet hard. Hard to make your music and mess around. Have the programme myself, but havent used it in sometime. My mates were telliing about E-jay they say it is excellent. :) I agree! But to that it is very hard. I used it one time before, lets put it this way. you need to know you way around this one. it is not easy, and it takes a while for you get to used to it.

or my bet is: Did you try Atomixmp3 or Virutual DJ? They are very good mixing progeammes to use. Either you download from www.atomixmp3.com
-------------------------

please Msn me at:
or Email me: *******
----------------------------------
Sorry no email for demo users.

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 3:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ejay is the same as virtual dj minus a few features

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 07 @ 3:23 pm
I aint no pro at it..not yet :)... but man... lemme tell u that is u wanna be good mixer..follow those simple steps..

1. listen,listen,listen to alot of...after awhile u will feel the beats and thekicks,snare,etc..
2.listen 2 da radio or any dj mixin ..it will help
3. yo gurlfriend can wait..(lol..jokin)..but u need to practice with virtualdj alot and get pro...ima get mine soon...wooooo
4. listen to what people wants.......dont be selfish..lol...hope that helped u ..bye

Inviato Wed 18 Apr 07 @ 5:27 am
practice and creativity.
the best advice i ever got was from ACW Dj when he said, just relax, mix how you feel.
so show us how u feel and mix biiaattcchhh :P
have fun, thats also very important.
oh also get ure hands on a bunch of full length tracks not radio edit, u can't mix that very well. no intros' and outros. so yeah.
start off with something like house or progressive. theres usualy a long time for u to mix them in and out, and next thing u know u'll but tearin up speedcore kutz.

Inviato Sat 16 Jun 07 @ 1:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)