Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: anybody that can help a fellow dj in need

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

DjCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I know this question has been ask millions of times but here is it again...

sorry about that... just a newbee

how do i have my bpm's show up? I had saw somewhere that you need to enable read id3 tag (title+comments)
well i have it on and the bpm's or the comments don't show up. I see it in tag & rename pcdj and so on on so on so on (all on the other programs)

Plseae give me step by step how to do this...

I thank you very much...

Dj Cali

Inviato Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 1:56 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Have you analysed your music? Right click on an individual track/album and click 'Analyse'. This then shows up what the BPM is. If you aren't getting ANY info, then I would imagine either the file isn't playable, or you haven't analysed anything.

P

Inviato Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 1:53 pm
Go to each folder, right-click and analyse it - or go to the drive where all your files are stored and analyse them. Takes AGES, though - you get BPM and length - comments you will need to add yourself. Also, save the files in Windows Media Player as artist-title - do it the other way round and you will have (for example) Y M C A as the artist and Village People as the title. Save as just Title and it will only display the title - you would have to type in the artist or group yourself. What a palaver! It does create your Virtual DJ database - don't delete it.

Inviato Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 3:53 pm
ok i undstand all of that but the comments and bpm were already there in pcdj the tag does not come over into vdj? so what you are telling me is that i need to analyse every file i have again so vdj can read it... and i started doing that but some of the files bpm a wrong not just dbl. like a song is 80bpm and vdj reads it at 160bpm it will read it at 103bpm have know idea it gets this...

thanks...
Dj Cali

Inviato Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 7:49 pm
Cali
From what I understand is that virtual does not read the idtag thats why it does not show up the bpm that you are able to see in other softwares. As mentioned in the forum before you have to analze the tracks either by each track of folder so virtual can recognized the bpm of the track. There are two formats you can analze trance/house music or any music. I tend to use any music. If you know the bpm displaying is not accurate you can manually put in the correct bpm by pressing the bpm tab on the deck the track is playing on. If you don't know the correct bpm you can beatmatch the track that has the same tempo and use the tab that says copy from other deck.
Hopefully this may help you.
Dj Angel S

Inviato Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 7:57 pm
thanks everybody for your help...

Cali

Inviato Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 9:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)