Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Quick Question About TCV

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Iam using Timecoded Cds, playing from a denon dn6000, My right vdj deck, the Timecoded singal stays always at 100%, however my left deck jumps arround 30-80-100%. However when I check the box that says Software RIAA preamp than that deck becomes stable and at remains at 100%. Is this a problem or a normal occurence, and the RIAA box should be selected. My right deck does not need to have that box checked bc it says at 100 % all the time. Or is there something wrong with my sound card.(Serato Scratch Live Soundcard) Thank you for ur replies....

Inviato Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 9:10 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
could be the cables

have you tried autolatency aslo?

is it proforming ok?

but remember if it works it works :)

Inviato Tue 06 Feb 07 @ 2:41 pm
seems to be working okay but , its kind of weird that one deck is acting totally dfferent than the other....lol....so you dont think its a damaged soundcard, bc i spent 500 bucks on the scratch serato sound card and threw the software away lol,,,,software sucked but the sound seems stable.....

Inviato Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 3:15 am
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I had the exact same problem with the left side using the Serato Soundcard with VDJ- Then it started to spin back really slow and I could not figure it out and returned it- maybe because not ASIO.

I will not begin to try to figure it out again.

Cost me 40 hours of trying and ruined a club night.

Hope this helps.

Inviato Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 5:25 am
It seems stable once selecting the software riaa preamp choice....but it hasnt started to spin back...so im gone test the hell out of it at home and than ill see what happens....but i have to figure it out bc i bought it at guitar center and they dont accept refunds on softwares....thank you for your reply .....

Is there anyone else who has had that problem with serato sound card....??? I hope the numark vinyl soundcard is stable.....

Inviato Wed 07 Feb 07 @ 7:05 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)