Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vob files

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When I take a dvd camera to a show, copy the files to my HD, I see there are two other files besides the
vob files. When I try to make a dvd with the vob files, what do I do with the other two files.

Also, when I copied the vob files to my HD and double cliuck on the vob files, nothing happens.
Is this because the other two files are not there with them in the same folder?

I have to append several vob files into one long one, but then not sure what to do with the
pair of files that came with the original vob's. For examle, I will have one combined vob with two pairs of other files.

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 2:34 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
These two other files...are they .ifo files?

If so, these are just information files that sync the audio and video together i think. Common on all dvd's.

When it comes to burning, i'm not sure as it's not something i've ever done...but i would imagine you would need to burn the 3 files onto the disc together.

Can't you check out your dvd burning software?

P

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 12:53 pm
I see, but if I am trying to combine TWO vob files together...what do I do with the other two pairs of accessory files?

I need help here?

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 4:30 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unsure mate. I don't suppose by 'combining' you mean like mixing? Fading out one into the other?

If so, can your DVD burner eliminate the gap between videos?

Sorry...like I say, not something I've ever done. Anyone???

P

Inviato Fri 16 Feb 07 @ 8:51 pm
No, I meant combining two files into one continuous file that
I can burn back to a dvd.

Inviato Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 7:19 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is this a home movie, so to speak? If you captured the video to your desktop, an editing program, such as Roxio, Nero or Pinnacle Studio, should let you import all your files. The process will then let you create a movie, where you have options to make the final product DVD, Divx, etc.

I use a DV camcorder. When I use Pinnacle Studio for home movies, I'll allow it to capture the footage. Every time you hit record on the camera will create a corresponding scene for editing. Eventually, you'll just create a final movie with an option to burn to DVD. I hope this helps.

Inviato Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 2:48 pm
Does windows movie maker do this as well?

Inviato Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 8:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)