Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV Configuration Problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am trying to setup the Time coded configuration. I running two turntables and a mixer. They are set up correctly on a X-Fi fatality souncard. When trying to configure the left, there was a constant whistling sound and the quality read at 0%. I have attempted to go to the ASIO config. but there is no option to mute the line in. I attempted to do this through the regular volume control, and it has allowed the whistling to stop,it has a signal but the quality is still 0% The right table has no signal being picked up at all, and is at 0%. The right table is plugged into the line 1 AUX and the left into the line 2 using a phono jack adapter. Thank You

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 6:32 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I really would like to help you out but I've read your note a few times and I'm not sure I follow. First, did you follow the guide to TCV setup in the sticky on this forum? Does your soundcard have the proper number of inputs and outputs to support TCV? 8 for 2 turntables. You lost me a little when you say one is plugged into Line 1 Aux and the other into line 2 with a phono plug. Keep posting and we'll figure it out.

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 8:59 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Boo, you posted this twice. Did Norway's information help you? You should respond in that thread not start a new one.

Inviato Wed 21 Feb 07 @ 9:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)