Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Controllers for Macs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I know there is a Mac version of the Hercules DJ Console - but I used the MK2 on my PC and it was crap. I am looking for a "professional" dj controller of some sort for the Mac but haven't found any. Do y'all know where I should be looking?

Patiently waiting for VDJ Mac, but... uhhh... yeah... starting to look at Serato. PC just died after 4 years of flawless performances, switching to Mac and I need a fast solution for upcoming shows.

Thanks!

Inviato Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 2:13 am
as far as which controller to get for the mac, i'm using my canned answer, same as soundcard. my best recommendation is wait for the product to be released and see what controllers will work with the release. don't assume because a controller is supported on the pc platform, that it will be automatically supported on the mac platform.

i don't know for sure, but my guess is that on release date, not 100% of the controllers will be supported. it may end up being a case where more controller support is added over time.

summary is, i'd wait.

Inviato Thu 22 Feb 07 @ 4:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)