Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: New Comer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BigreyHome userMember since 2007
Hey guys.. im a young little boy hehe in canada that is looking to learn with virtual dj
now i read some topics and well mine sounds like most.. i'll try to give it a buzz.. if i can

Anyways it started when i was young.. around 6 years old, where (i dont know how) i got my hands on 2 songs by scooter. My intrest in this started there and im a frequent listener to that whole kind of music. i really dont know what category it is yet.. i've heard techno / trance / comercial techno.. and whole tonz of others.

anyways, i heard about virtual dj and i thought i'd try it, and i've loved it so far..
i know its designed to be used with turntables and such but meh.. the mouse does fine for me

i'm currently raising my money to hopefully buy a set of tables/needles/ and all of that
but for now im using my dynex mouse :D

even though im probably the noobiest noob here, i like messing around with VDJ, and i've learned how to do the loops so it repeats.. mix with same number of bmps and even add a little flavour with the samplers and effects.

my question is, is there a way where i can get a little more serious with this and start doing more than changing songs with crossfader or the such
i read the guides and some topics, but they are at the club level where people actually go and play.. im still at the software level where im using my mouse to play 2 songs and add efects.. any advice?

Inviato Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 3:08 pm
Practice, practice, practice, my yout', familiarize yourself more with the VDJ atmosphere and just play around with songs, the more you play around and mess up, the more you learn how to make the mix better

Inviato Sun 03 Jun 07 @ 4:14 am
the way u worded that was gd you dnt sound little to me lol

yeah but the main advice is just practice!

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 07 @ 2:40 am
BigreyHome userMember since 2007
Hehe nah im a big boy now

and thanks , i know practice is good and i've been playing around w/ VDJ for some time, and as i usually would get tired w/ playin around with a program, w/ VDJ i didnt get tired at all

one thing that i think is slowing me down is that im doing live mixing, there is no delay so that i can prepare the mix
but if i can find another soundcard i'll definately do it since they are cheap these days

Inviato Wed 06 Jun 07 @ 2:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)