Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: where to get radio edited music

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

the place where i get my music only has adult advisery stuff, but im also looking to get everything form one suplier, re videos kareoke mps adult and radio edited .
ps starting to get in the kareoke and video stuff and have a oh so limited suply and what i get from pawm shops and the like i know promo only is a good supplier of videos from what the foram says but looking to the cheapest places also what do i need to make kereoke work to the fullest potenchel. I do know that i will be needing a new vid card but that will come when i have the ker. and vids to play need to have the stuff to play and have it stockpyled away. thanks and keep the floor hoppen

Inviato Wed 20 Jun 07 @ 11:12 pm
also what file format is it better to rip these to and what software to get to do. ive seen that dvddecypher talked about and tophouse has a click by click way to do it but what about kareoke how to do all that also is there anywhere that u can order vid by vid insted of a premade disk with a bunch of stuff that will never be used. dont need to by a dvd with vids that i will never use or is just the way it is
and what about i think there called codecs ( the way its read and interperted hope u know what in talking about cause i dont)
thanks for the info
keep the floor hoppen

Inviato Thu 21 Jun 07 @ 12:01 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)