Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Browser Pannel Problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am trying to create a pannel with the browser in it, and in the same space be able to switch on a supersized video pannel, though not at the same time. I have the video pannel working, but when I turn it back to browser, the browser background appears, but the browser text won't appear until I either click on the browser, or click "Browser" (IE from the Browser, effects, samples options).

Is there a way of creating a button that will run two actions, ie action="show_pannel" and action="menu" value="0". This would activate the browser, AND press the "Browser" button to refresh it, or some other method of making sure the browser pannel is forced to refresh?

Can somone help me with some ideas for this, or perhaps direct me to a skin that has a browser in a pannel that works so I can take a look at the XML to see where I have gone wrong.

Thanks.

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 9:27 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
This problem appeared to DJ Format when he created the multi instance skin of Vmix5

And i don't think it can be solved, the only solution is to click twice on the browser.

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 11:00 am
So theres no way of having one button control two "Actions"?

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 11:42 am
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
halo_djk wrote :
So theres no way of having one button control two "Actions"?

NO

it can not be solved,
sorry

there is bugs in the browser of VDJ

Inviato Sun 29 Jul 07 @ 2:43 pm
I did have a look at V-Mix 5, but didn't see a button the enable the browser, where is it? For me when the skin loads there is already a browser open.

I also learned that VDJ does not like more than one browser, even if there is only one showing at at time in pannels, soon as VDJ sees two or more browser lines in the xml, it errors on me!

Inviato Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 7:04 am
Me thinks for the moment, I'll just plant the supersized video over the top of the Browser. It seems to make the best of a bad situation!

Inviato Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 12:00 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
DJ_Mykel wrote :
I spent a long time working with panneling the browser. The browser has a refresh problem and the dev team are aware of this. I don't know if they are planning to resolve this in the next release but I do believe they are planning to address it.

Mykel

so like I said, there are bugs in the browser of VDJ

Inviato Mon 30 Jul 07 @ 8:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)