Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New design of opening page

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi have reposted this out of the "but does it look good" thread, because it was never addressed and i feel it is very important...

At a first glance the VDJ interface does look quite toyish and would turn most pro users away, it is not only the skin but also the layout of the opening page of this website that doesn't appeal to the pro user. If you look at the mixvibes website for example, they have pictures showing pro setups with external mixers and controllers not just a tiny pic of an xp10 and a TCV.

There should be some pics with it being used (or just set up)in a pro enviroment with all the external HW, aswell as a less toyish default skin. it is possable to have a skin similar to the default with better choice of colours and no swirly patches and for it to not look too overwhealming.
EJay is designed for the beginner user and is promoted this way by them, Virtual DJ is ment to be the PRO solution so why not spruce up its image abit and at a first glance make it look more profesional, and leave the beginners audience to EJay...

I'm sure by doing this that it will bring over many more Pro Djs whether they have visited the site before or not.
VDJ is most defently a PRO solution but it is not very apparent at the first glance.

The kind of setup that i'd like to see would be one with 2TCV's, 2 XP10's and a D-Vinyl controller, aswell as focusing alittle more on the unique features of the software and its use in existing DJ setups...

Inviato Thu 14 Oct 04 @ 3:02 pm
would all the controllers work together harmlessly? that would be ultimately cool (yet expensive) setup :D

Inviato Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 6:55 pm
ok

Inviato Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 8:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)