Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: V-Mix Multi-instance skin question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just downloaded the skin and tried it out. I see the two decks and can load and play, but I get 2 seperate video windows. One for the first deck and a second for the other deck. Shouldn't the 4 decks all send their video to only one main video out screen? In the configuration window on both decks I set the network tab to Local Syn (multi Instance), but it had no effect.
How do you get all 4 decks to show on only one video output and how do you select which deck will show up on the main video out? If I am mixing two video's on the first instancve, and then I want to mix in a video from the A deck of the second instance, how do I do that. Right now as I said there are two Main video out windows.

Inviato Wed 17 Oct 07 @ 8:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what you need to do is enable multiinstance mode

which opens two vdjs in one window

set local sync

and you need two video cards to use 4 decks of video ,

Inviato Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 12:34 pm
Cstoll told me currently you can't use 4 decks to mix the video onto the secondary output screen. He said I'd need 2 seperate laptop systems and an external video mixer to select and mix the 4 channels. Hopefully you have a better suggestion or solution?

Inviato Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 6:06 pm
when i have seen it used a micro tower was used and two video cards

Inviato Thu 18 Oct 07 @ 9:33 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Just to clarify my comments - I did include the 2 video cards for output statement. However, I personally had not seen it done. Evidently, Skyfxl has seen it with 2 video cards and a multi-instance skin. And I am sure the setup included an external video mixer to mix the 2 output signals.

Inviato Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 7:48 pm
yes they used a external video mixer

was a beast of a machine that computer

Inviato Fri 19 Oct 07 @ 8:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)