Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vestax vci-100

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi guys, i strted mixing with mp3 after buying a hercules console a coupkle of years back and straight away it was obvious tht the controller itself lacked the stability of the software. I recently bought a vestax vci-100 controller and absolutely love it. But i desperately want to use it with virtual dj but stupidly u can only download the config if your a proffesssional user and im not lol and its impossible to configure it manualy. Could someone pleeaaasseeee upload the config for home edition use or send it to me. thanks!

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 6:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 7:17 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 07 @ 8:28 pm
dtweedHome userMember since 2007
Or screw the people at ATOMIX and Virtual DJ for trying to make a buck off of making you upgrade your program when you are not ready ready yet so that they could sell you a template that can be easily created.

I suggest you just upgrade to Traktor 3 which the program works better with anyway and is supported for. There is a reason why it does not come with virtual DJ and there is a reason why VDJ is not listed as a supported product yet.

Dont get me wrong I love VDJ and actually use it over traktor but Traktor is not bad either and if you are going to upgrade you might as well upgrade to something that is supported (not to mention a way better looking interface)

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 6:58 pm
lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am looking to buy a red or blue template for my vci-100

Inviato Mon 13 Oct 08 @ 9:53 pm
dtweed wrote :
Or screw the people at ATOMIX and Virtual DJ for trying to make a buck off of making you upgrade your program when you are not ready ready yet so that they could sell you a template that can be easily created.

If you have purchased a Hercules DJ console, you get given a special console edition of VirtualDJ for FREE by the manufacturer to allow you to be able to use their hardware only.

If you want the full unlimited features of VirtualDJ, you will need to upgrade to the full professional version. We provide a discount to users who already own a limited or home edition version of the software. We also provide a time-limited free trial of the full professional version to allow you to try it out before you buy.

The Vestax VCI-100 is natively supported in the latest versions of VirtualDJ Professional.

NOTE: The version of Traktor that ships for free with the VCI-100 is a limited (LE) cut-down version and will only work with specific hardware.

Inviato Tue 14 Oct 08 @ 12:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)