Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: waveform

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi!

Ive tried for some hours now to split my waveform <rhythm> to two separate waveforms, don't want them ontop like normal. I what them like in Traktor3, on waveform on each deck scrolling.

Doing the hole waveform with position is easy, but the "roling one".

Help...

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 4:46 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
As you probably know, the waveform uses 6 color bars to represent each channel waveform,
in it's selected, non selected, and mixed with other channel states. So you basically create
two rythm panels, where on each the channel colors of the opposite channel are the same
as the waveform background, so when VDj is displaying the channel 2 on channel 1 waveform
it is the same color as background, thus not visible.

What I don't quite recall is if the skin engine actually allows two seperate ryhtm pannels, or
what are the limitations in using two of them.

If I remember right there was a skin with split waveform so channels are above one another,
not in z- (as default) but y- axis.

Hope that helps.

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 10:33 am
hi, I'm afraid I don't know much about the skinning thing, but I know the vmix 5 skin has options for the different wave form displays.

You could download load that skin and have a look at the xml file to see how they did it. Or even just use that skin if that's all you want. There's so many different panel options on it- I bet you can find a layout you like.

Inviato Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 7:03 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Look at the XML in my MIDI or Turntablist skin. You can pretty much just take the code as is just change the positions(X-Y) to match where you waves are.

Inviato Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 5:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)