Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Maudio Trigger Finger

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anyone know how to set this up on Virtual Dj to get it to play samples?
Midi is so confusing.. .arrrgggh

Inviato Sat 01 Mar 08 @ 3:11 pm
I'm learning it now. Once I have it done ill let you know.

Inviato Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 4:33 am
Go to config > Remote control > general midi > config. With the midi config page up, click add. A new page will open, hit the button on the trigger finger you wish to assign, then on the left panel choose samples & the second panel choose sample_play. Down in the value field you'll see the number 0, replace that with the number of the sample bank you wish to trigger & click ok. Repeat the process for each button;^]

Inviato Sat 12 Apr 08 @ 8:38 am
Will this work with effects as well? I am thinking uf upgrading to the full version but would like to know if I can have both the Hercules RMX and the trigger finger attached with the trigger finger for effects and samples and my rmx as my controller. any input would be great as i would like to upgrade soon and purchase the trigger finger.

Inviato Wed 18 Jun 08 @ 7:22 am
I can assign buttons to the trigger finger but it won't let me change the value box. The number is greyed out. resulting in the same buttons doing the same function. How do I get it to accept a number for the value?

Inviato Sun 21 Sep 08 @ 9:44 pm
i'm having the same problem as ThePerfectDrug. The keyboard shortcuts are fine and will accept values but not when using General Midi...any help please?

Inviato Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 4:20 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Are you using the latest version?

Inviato Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 5:02 pm
yes 5.2 mac

Inviato Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 5:12 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
The latest version is 6.0.2. Not sure what the latest MAC demo is.

Inviato Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 5:19 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)